New Heights Roofing specializes in residential roof replacement. Since the beginning of the company in 2005 this is the majority of the work we've done, and we've gotten very good at it! Reroofing a home is much more than just installing a layer of shingles on top of your home, it's quite a process! We have spent years developing and improving our roof replacement process so each and every home we reroof comes out perfect - and we have a mountain of 5-star reviews on Google to prove it!
Does My Roof Need Replaced?
If you already know your roof needs replaced, or even if you're not sure we can help! Give us a call at (208) 487-6617 and we'll get you on the schedule to have one of our estimators come out to your home. He will do a thorough inspection of your roof and determine the condition of it. We pride ourselves on helping you, the homeowner, and will give you our honest opinion of your roof - even if it doesn't need replaced! Sometimes people call us and find out they have another 5-10 years left in their roof. We won't tell you it's worn out just to sell you a roof!
If you do need a new roof, we'll lay out all your options and give you our prices to replace it. Our #1 goal at New Heights Roofing is to educate you to make the best decision for you and your family and we never use pressure in our sales process. We want you to be confident and comfortable with the decision you make.
“They were straight forward during our initial meeting and offered good quality material and service for a mid tier price.”Jacob Carter
“New Heights was seriously a breath of fresh air. Our attic looks good and we are very satisfied with the work completed.”Rachel Averett
“The entire team was professional, courteous, and a pleasure to work with!”Brad Thompson
“Along with the 40-year manufacturer’s warranty for the shingles, New Heights offered a lifetime warranty on the workmanship. We are very satisfied!”Jennifer Webber
“Very easy to work with, they stand behind their repairs and are priced competitively.”Dave Hiland
“They communicated well and conducted the necessary repairs and roof replacement in a timely manner.”Kari Fisher
- Post Falls
- Coeur d’Alene
- Kootenai County
- Spirit Lake
- Liberty Lake
- Spokane Valley
- Otis Orchards
- Newman Lake
The New Heights Roofing roof replacement process has seven parts:
- Home Protection First we fully protect and prepare your property for the tear off. This includes laying down lots of tarps, moving objects out of the way, and covering vulnerable plants with plywood barriers. This is an often skipped part of the reroofing process.
- Tear Off & Deck Preparation Next we remove all the shingles, nails, underlayments and flashings from your roof. Then we prepare the decking - inspecting it for damage, replacing any compromised pieces, and removing any remaining fasteners. If deck prep is skipped during your roof replacement, your entire new roof could fail soon after it's installed!
- Deck Armor - Backup Protection We install a premium ice & water shield beyond code requirements on the most vulnerable spots of the roof (on the eaves, up all walls, around chimneys, skylights, and pipes). Then put on synthetic underlayment over the rest of the roof. These alone would last for years even without shingles!
- Storm-Proof Shingle Installation Proper shingle installation is critical - even simple mistakes can completely void the manufacturer's warranty. We install it right the first time, with 6 nails instead of 4 to protect from blow-offs during the worst of our Inland Northwest storms.
- NHR "Code+" Leak-Proof Flashing System We replace all existing flashings with new flashings that are painted and corrosion resistant. All our flashings are installed over top of ice & water shield, making it impossible for leaks to happen at these most vulnerable places.
- Healthy Home Attic Ventilation The final piece of a quality roof replacement is attic ventilation. Improper venting will promote mold and mildew growth in your attic, creating a dangerous environment inside your home. We will install a proper ventilation system that will keep your home cooler in the summer and help prevent ice dams in the winter.
- Final Clean-Up After the roof replacement is 100% completed, we scour your property to make sure all the debris from the whole process is cleaned up. We will run a magnet through your grass and flower beds to find any stray nails, and sweep and blow off your driveway of any dust created from the replacement process. When we're done, your property will look even better than it did when we showed up!
RE-DO May 2022 – Roof Replacement – 6th St, Coeur D’Alene, ID – Malarkey Vista In Black Oak With High Profile EZ Ridge Cap
New Look For The Fleet
May 2022 – Roof Replacement – 6th St, Coeur D’Alene, ID – Malarkey Vista In Black Oak With High Profile EZ Ridge Cap
June 2022 – Roof Replacement – Torrey Ln, Hayden, ID – Malarkey Vista In Antique Brown
June 2022 – Roof Replacement – Hauser Lake Rd, Hauser Lake, ID – Malarkey Highlander In Midnight Black With High Profile EZ Ridge
July 2022 – Roof Replacement – Hemlock St, Spokane, WA – Malarkey Vista In Midnight Black
May 2022 – Flat Roof Repair – 17th St, Coeur D’Alene, ID – GAF 60Mil TPO In Bronze
July 2022 – Roof Replacement – Winter Pines Ct, Coeur D’Alene, ID – Malarkey Vista In Natural Wood