When a roof is outdated, leaking, damaged, or exposed, New Heights Roofing is the contractor to trust for quality roofing services in Rathdrum. Since 2005, our licensed and insured team has been committed to delivering results that exceed our customers’ expectations.
We have extensive experience handling all types of roof work, including:
- Roof replacement
- Roof repairs
- Roof inspections
- Leak investigations
- Roof fascia
- Gutters installation and repair
- Roof certifications
- Skylight and sun tunnel installation
Call (208) 487-6617 or contact us online to receive a quote with guaranteed pricing!
“They were straight forward during our initial meeting and offered good quality material and service for a mid tier price.”Jacob Carter
“New Heights was seriously a breath of fresh air. Our attic looks good and we are very satisfied with the work completed.”Rachel Averett
“The entire team was professional, courteous, and a pleasure to work with!”Brad Thompson
“Along with the 40-year manufacturer’s warranty for the shingles, New Heights offered a lifetime warranty on the workmanship. We are very satisfied!”Jennifer Webber
“Very easy to work with, they stand behind their repairs and are priced competitively.”Dave Hiland
“They communicated well and conducted the necessary repairs and roof replacement in a timely manner.”Kari Fisher
Knowing when to replace a roof instead of repairing it can be challenging. However, one thing is for sure: no one wants to end up with a roofing emergency on their hands because they didn’t replace their roof soon enough.
The three most common reasons to replace a roof include:
- Exceeded lifespan – When a shingle roofing system is properly installed, adequately ventilated, and well cared for, it should last for about 20 years. After it has reached this age, the materials are likely worn by the elements, and it’s time to start considering a replacement.
- Premature failure – Although roofing materials should last at least as long as the manufacturer specifies, numerous circumstances can cause a roof to require a full replacement before its time. If the problems arise because of improper installation or maintenance, the manufacturer’s warranty will be voided, leaving the burden of paying for a roof replacement solely on the homeowner.
- Extreme Weather – Modern roofing materials are designed to endure years of exposure to the hot sun, rain, snow, and wind. It’s the severe weather events that can dramatically reduce a roof’s lifespan. Storms, high winds, and hail can all put a roof in a condition that’s beyond repair, requiring a full roof replacement.
- Post Falls
- Coeur d’Alene
- Kootenai County
- Spirit Lake
- Liberty Lake
- Spokane Valley
- Otis Orchards
- Newman Lake
The idea of a new roof sounds great at first, until it’s understood how much it’s going to cost. However, there are so many advantages to installing a new roof that make it worth the investment.
The benefits of installing a new roof on a home include:
- Increased protection of the house
- Revitalized home appearance
- Improved home value
- Greater appeal to potential buyers
- Better home energy efficiency
- Reduced roof repairs and costs
- Cost-effective maintenance
- Renewed warranty coverage
- Peace of mind
How Long Do Roofers Guarantee Their Work?
In addition to the manufacturer’s warranty, roofing contractors often offer some type of coverage for workmanship. These guarantees can vary from contractor to contractor in terms of what’s covered and length of coverage. When a roofing company offers a warranty, it’s a good practice to request a written explanation of what is and is not covered. For additional peace of mind, homeowners can also research the credibility of the warranty by looking at the contractor’s history and track record.
At New Height Roofing, our work comes with a lifetime workmanship guarantee. Get in touch today to learn more about what this entails.
Reach out to our skilled roofers in Liberty today at (208) 487-6617! We do everything possible to help protect our customers’ investment.
Types of Roofing & Attic Ventilation
What is a Dead Valley on a Roof?
Roofing Advice for New Homebuyers
Roof Replacement - E Lagrande Ln, Harrison, ID - Malarkey Legacy in Midnight Black with Ridge Vent
Roof Replacement - Bremington St, Post Falls, ID - Malarkey Highlander in Natural Wood with Brown Flashings & L750 Roof Vent
Roof Replacement - Greenfield Ct, Nine Mile Falls, WA - Malarkey Highlander in Silverwood with L750 Roof Vents
Roof Replacement - Riverside Harbor Dr, Post Falls, ID - Malarkey Highlander in Natural Wood with Ridge Vent
Roof Replacement - 10th Ave, Spirit Lake, ID - Malarkey Highlander in Midnight Black with Ridge Vent