Since 2005, New Heights Roofing has helped thousands of customers with their home’s roofing and skylight repair, installation, and inspection needs. Known for being committed to excellence and customer satisfaction, you can trust our team to help you address your roofing needs. We offer affordable pricing and a lifetime workmanship guarantee, and you can count on us.
We handle a range of roofing services, including:
- Roof inspections
- Leak investigations
- Roof certification
- Roof replacements
- Roof fascia
- Skylight and sun tunnel installations
- Gutter installations and repairs
- Roof repairs
Call (208) 487-6617 or reach out online to book a service or request a quote today!
“They were straight forward during our initial meeting and offered good quality material and service for a mid tier price.”Jacob Carter
“New Heights was seriously a breath of fresh air. Our attic looks good and we are very satisfied with the work completed.”Rachel Averett
“The entire team was professional, courteous, and a pleasure to work with!”Brad Thompson
“Along with the 40-year manufacturer’s warranty for the shingles, New Heights offered a lifetime warranty on the workmanship. We are very satisfied!”Jennifer Webber
“Very easy to work with, they stand behind their repairs and are priced competitively.”Dave Hiland
“They communicated well and conducted the necessary repairs and roof replacement in a timely manner.”Kari Fisher
Your roof provides protection from the elements and insulation that retains heat in the winter and cool air in the summer. If your roof needs to be replaced, you should attend to it sooner rather than later.
Here are some signs your roof may need to be replaced:
- Your neighbors are having their rooves replaced. If you live in a neighborhood where many homes were built around the same time, it may be time for you to replace your roof if you notice multiple neighbors doing the same.
- Your roof is 25 years old (or more). Rooves have a lifespan of 25 to 50 years depending on the type and quality of the materials used for the build. If your roof is about to turn 25 years old, it may be entering the final years of its lifespan. It is also important to note that if shingles were installed on top of an existing layer of shingles, then the lifespan decreases; your warranty may be voided as well as many warranty companies stipulate that this installation style is not permitted with this type of installation.
- Your roof is missing shingles. Missing shingles usually mean that the adhesive holding the shingles in place or the shingles themselves have started to weaken. However, just a few missing shingles aren’t cause for a roof replacement but large amounts of missing shingles are.
- You notice grit in your gutters. If you have asphalt shingles, you may notice that you have grit or granules on their surface, which act as a barrier between the sun and the shingle. Over time, the grit may loosen and fall off, and if you notice a large amount falling into your gutters, that may signal that it’s time to get a new roof. As we mentioned, grit is a barrier, and without that protection, the shingles may warp and deteriorate in the sunlight.
- Your shingles are curling or cupping. If your shingles are cupping or curling, that means the ends of the singles are peeling away from the roof and pointing skyward. In some cases, the center of the shingle may lift, which is known as clawing. If you notice any of these conditions, you may need a new roof.
- You notice cracks on your roof. If you notice cracks on your shingles, that can mean there are tears caused by heat exposure and contraction cycles. These tears can contract and expand as temperatures change and lead to leak issues and structural damage.
- Your roof is sagging. If there is a structural issue under your shingles, your roof may begin to sage, which is a sign your roof may need to be replaced.
- You have water damage. Water damage inside your property often means the roof needs to be replaced because your roof is supposed to protect you from the elements. However, you should have an inspection completed because you may just need to have a section repaired.
- Your roof looks old and/or worn. Your roof can affect your home’s overall aesthetic and curb appeal, and if it is looking worse for wear, it may be time to invest in a new roof.
What Are the Most Common Types of Roof Repairs?
As soon as you notice an issue with your roof, you should schedule an inspection and/or repair service. Common roof repairs include:
- Fascia replacements. The fascia is the long board that protects the edges of your roof and is located behind the gutters; the fascia also supports the roof. Any number of factors (i.e. animals, pests, mold growth, water damage, etc.) can lead to parts of the fascia or the entire board needing to be repaired and/or replaced.
- Flashing repair. Roof flashing is typically around the chimneys, pipes, and other flat surfaces and pushes water off the roof and away from these elements. If the flashing is not installed correctly or needs repair after some wear and tear, water can seep onto your roof, which can lead to wood rot, mold growth, and other issues.
- Leak repair. If you notice leaks in your home, you likely have an issue on your roof that needs to be repaired.
- Shingle replacements. Shingles are exposed to the elements and can suffer damage because of inclement weather, sun exposure, pests, and other factors. If you notice cracked, curled, or broken tiles, you should have them repaired as soon as possible. Even if just a small section is damaged, your whole roof can suffer if you do not get repairs done because moisture and other elements can seep in and spread to other sections.
- Standing water drainage. If you have a flat roof that does not have a drainage system, water can pool on your roof, which can lead to issues.
- Post Falls
- Coeur d’Alene
- Kootenai County
- Spirit Lake
- Liberty Lake
- Spokane Valley
- Otis Orchards
- Newman Lake
Your roof should be checked once or twice a year in the fall and/or spring. You should also schedule an inspection after any extreme weather events that can cause issues. Scheduling routine inspections can help you avoid costly repairs and address issues as soon as possible; you can also extend your roof’s lifespan.
Why Choose Us?
New Heights Roofing is committed to ensuring our customers are beyond satisfied with our services. We understand that being a homeowner can be complicated and stressful because of all the hassle that comes with maintenance, cleaning, mowing, and upkeep, which is why we are committed to alleviating your stress.
When you book a service with our Spokane roofers, you can trust that we will not only treat your home as if it’s our own but will also take the time to listen to and address your concerns. Whether you need a leak inspection, roof repair, or other roofing services, you can trust our team to get the job done within budget and efficiently.
To request a quote or book a service with our Spokane roofers, call (208) 487-6617 or complete our online contact form today. We look forward to hearing from you.
RE-DO May 2022 – Roof Replacement – 6th St, Coeur D’Alene, ID – Malarkey Vista In Black Oak With High Profile EZ Ridge Cap
New Look For The Fleet
May 2022 – Roof Replacement – 6th St, Coeur D’Alene, ID – Malarkey Vista In Black Oak With High Profile EZ Ridge Cap
June 2022 – Roof Replacement – Torrey Ln, Hayden, ID – Malarkey Vista In Antique Brown
June 2022 – Roof Replacement – Hauser Lake Rd, Hauser Lake, ID – Malarkey Highlander In Midnight Black With High Profile EZ Ridge
July 2022 – Roof Replacement – Hemlock St, Spokane, WA – Malarkey Vista In Midnight Black
May 2022 – Flat Roof Repair – 17th St, Coeur D’Alene, ID – GAF 60Mil TPO In Bronze
July 2022 – Roof Replacement – Winter Pines Ct, Coeur D’Alene, ID – Malarkey Vista In Natural Wood