Hearing dripping water inside your home during a rainstorm is a terrible feeling, especially if you know a bit about roofing! When water drips inside your home, that means it's coming in through the top (the roof) and running down the plywood or trusses, soaking your insulation, pooling on your drywall, and then finally coming into your home. By the time you notice a roof leak inside your home, there's a good chance more than 1 gallon of water has gotten in through your roof!
Obviously, this should never happen (and it wouldn't if the roof was installed correctly). But now that it is you've got to do something about it. This is where we come in. We can come out to your home and perform a free roof inspection, where we can determine what part of your roof needs repaired. If there is water coming into your home we'll do a leak investigation to determine the source of the problem - which usually is nowhere near where you see the water coming in!
Or, if you haven't noticed water coming into your home, but have seen damage to your roof from wind, trees, hail, or something else we can come out and fix that too. Since your roof is your home's first line of defense against the harsh weather we get in the Inland Northwest, time is of the essence when it comes to getting it repaired. Waiting on this can let water into your home which will end up in thousands of dollars of additional repairs.
“They were straight forward during our initial meeting and offered good quality material and service for a mid tier price.”Jacob Carter
“New Heights was seriously a breath of fresh air. Our attic looks good and we are very satisfied with the work completed.”Rachel Averett
“The entire team was professional, courteous, and a pleasure to work with!”Brad Thompson
“Along with the 40-year manufacturer’s warranty for the shingles, New Heights offered a lifetime warranty on the workmanship. We are very satisfied!”Jennifer Webber
“Very easy to work with, they stand behind their repairs and are priced competitively.”Dave Hiland
“They communicated well and conducted the necessary repairs and roof replacement in a timely manner.”Kari Fisher
- Post Falls
- Coeur d’Alene
- Kootenai County
- Spirit Lake
- Liberty Lake
- Spokane Valley
- Otis Orchards
- Newman Lake
At New Heights Roofing we follow a specific roof repair process to make sure you get taken care of quickly and any further damage to the inside of your home is minimized:
- Roof Leak Investigation and Inspection First give us a call and schedule one of our specialists to come out and take a look at the problem. We will determine the source of the leak, and let you know what we recommend should be done to fix the problem. We will let you know how much it will cost and if there are multiple options.
- Roof Color Matching Next we will take some color samples of your shingle so we can match it as closely as possible. Unfortunately, this is not always possible, as some colors and manufacturers are not in production anymore. And even when we can make the same manufacturer and color, most of the time it's not a perfect match (due to variation over the years and sun fading). But we will do our best to make it blend well!
- Home Protection Unless it's a very minor repair, there's always some prep work to be done on most roof repairs. This includes laying out tarps, moving any valuables out of the way, and asking that you pull any vehicles out of the way. A little bit of preparation can save a lot in damages to your home.
- Repair The Affected Roof Area Next we perform the roof repair. This all depends on the size and scope of the project, but most repairs are usually completed in the same day. Our roofing experts will seal up everything and fix the problem to ensure water can no longer get into your home and your roof is sealed back up.
- Total Clean Up After the roof repair is done, we will fully clean up all the mess we created. This includes any existing materials that were laying around from the damage, as well as any debris from the roof repair itself. Our goal is to leave your home looking better than it did when we showed up.
RE-DO May 2022 – Roof Replacement – 6th St, Coeur D’Alene, ID – Malarkey Vista In Black Oak With High Profile EZ Ridge Cap
New Look For The Fleet
May 2022 – Roof Replacement – 6th St, Coeur D’Alene, ID – Malarkey Vista In Black Oak With High Profile EZ Ridge Cap
June 2022 – Roof Replacement – Torrey Ln, Hayden, ID – Malarkey Vista In Antique Brown
June 2022 – Roof Replacement – Hauser Lake Rd, Hauser Lake, ID – Malarkey Highlander In Midnight Black With High Profile EZ Ridge
July 2022 – Roof Replacement – Hemlock St, Spokane, WA – Malarkey Vista In Midnight Black
May 2022 – Flat Roof Repair – 17th St, Coeur D’Alene, ID – GAF 60Mil TPO In Bronze
July 2022 – Roof Replacement – Winter Pines Ct, Coeur D’Alene, ID – Malarkey Vista In Natural Wood